BIM (Bachelor in Information Management) is a four-year bachelor's degree program affiliated to Tribhuvan University under Faculty of Management.
BIM (Bachelor in Information Management) is a four-year bachelor's degree program affiliated to Tribhuvan University under Faculty of Management. It provides an interdisciplinary educational approach to students interested in the applied form of information and communication technology. BIM graduates gain knowledge and skills to develop business information systems, analyze and design databases, develop networks and internet applications and build business process plans through the use of information technology.
The BIM program is designed to equip graduates with the skills and attributes required to be effective and efficient information technology professionals. It is a functional program entrusted with effective management of technology in business areas. It is a nice blend of management and technology with 60 percent of the course content emphasizing computer programming languages along with computer hardware. The remaining 40 percent is based on management and social sciences including sociology, psychology and economics. The pragmatic mix of technology and management is said to be the major pull factor of the BIM course